- Our policy lasts 10 days. If 10 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately after mentioned period we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please send your purchase back to the manufacturer , if you face any manufacturer defect after the return period
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Refund Issues (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your Bank company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Reverse Customer Shipping
- To return your product, you should mail your product to: # 11, Gr Floor Maruthi Electronics Plaza Bangalore Karnataka IN 560002
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- If you are shipping an item , you should consider using a traceable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.